Friday, January 8, 2010

What's your best dieting advice? What's worked for you or your friends?

I dont look at it as a diet, I eat what I want but I am smart about it. Ex. have a hamburger make it a jr. than take the stairs at work or run some errands whatever to work it off. the rest of the day eat a more nutrious meal. learn to cook with alternatives; my rules I swear by: work off my meal within 30 min. of eating, and if I crave something I drink a glass of ice water, after 15 min. IF I still want it, I;ll eat it. the pounds will start to thin away, do this and people will start to notice you losing weight.What's your best dieting advice? What's worked for you or your friends?
Even if you do strict 5 days fasting, you cannot lose weight efficiently.





You have higher chances of fainting than losing weight if you go fasting directly. You will feel so weak because your body is not used for fasting. Then after several days you will end up eating more than you used to as a 'revenge' to your failure in fasting.What's your best dieting advice? What's worked for you or your friends?
When I was 15 I was really over weight, and I did nutra system and lost 50 lbs. After I got pregnant I gained it all back, and now I am taking Phentremen. This helps suppress the appetite and boost the metabolism. So far it is working great, combined with a healthy diet and lots of exercise. I have now lost 30lbs. and dropped 2 pant sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment