Friday, January 8, 2010

Help 10 points best advice?

well i met a friend of a friend ill call him mr x a while ago and we hit it off mr x was askin me for my number but i didnt cop this and so mr x left wit out it a few nites later i was out wit a group of mr x's friends one of them i had been on and off wit a while before hand and he mentioned that the mr x liked me but he had a girl friend ne way i got over it cuz it was nothin against me and prob cuz of a bit two much drink kissed the friend ne way the next day the mr x txt me and we wer txten for a few day wen i said do u never go out wit this girlfriend of urs and mr x then told me that he didnt hav one....and then he found out that i had been wit his friend..so we wer all out a few nites after and alot was said about me and the friend bein tgether infront of mr x ...ne way me and mr x r still txten and it seems lik he liks me but how can i get him t just tell me r ask me on a date with out askin him?Help 10 points best advice?
give him time. lol god that was long theese people r douches .. overtop of my comment yeah i dunno he msut rly like you, but give it time he might not it might just be that hes sick of his gf but there jsut havin a fight or sumthing.... only time will tellHelp 10 points best advice?
Try flirting with him. Guys love te chase, so just flirt but be mysterious. Get one of your friends to talk to him and see what he is interested in. If all else fails, try to get together at his house for a movie or something. It can be a great way to bond and him o think about you as a girlfriend more.
I really wanted to help, but I couldn't read this. Sorry. Good Luck though.
. %26lt;--- thats a period. try using it sometime!
HUH?? i didnt understand anythingg!
suggest a great restaurant that's just opened or you've been dying to dine at
hmm this is a duzy! anyway just ask him out, no big deal
huh? use the enter bar and some real words
have you ever heard of a full stop?


or a paragraph?!?!?!
this hurts my brain to read
There could be different explanations. For starters Mr. X really could have a girlfriend and could be a player. Or, Mr. X's friend might have just really wanted to hook up with you and he could have lied about him having a girlfriend. Either way if you like Mr. X and you two seem to have a bond then just ask him out, maybe in a casual way to start, and then see where it goes from there. But I would say becareful in case he is a player and really does have a girlfriend, guys can be tricky about little things like that.
ok, its called a full stop, maybe try it some time. I didn't get most of what you said, but something about him txtin each other, and you wanting him to ask you out without you askin him because you dont want to damage your pride. am I right?


If so, complement him, and if he complements you back, he likes you, you're good to go. Then ask him what he's doing [WUU2 etc] , and if he asks back, or just asks you, say ';txtin this hot/cute/sxc etc guy, if he txts back using same sort of language, ask what happens to them, and then it'll probablyy lead to an ask out. If not, or if this is too cheesy, say a bunch of you are going out, does he want to come, which is almost an ask out, but not quite.


hope its a help








PS- USE PUNCTUATION!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment