Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice! guys and girls! please!! (best advice 10 points)!!!?

how do i stop talking to him! i really want to i don't know why i just can't! he treats me horribly and we aren't even together! i just want some advice on how i can just STOP talking to him!





to sum it up i dated this guy for a year, broke up a week after our one year, he called me names (horrible names) takes my money for a year and calls me selfish for not helping him, i still have helped him with money after we broke up thinking i could get him back, never said thank you, took my camera and said if i don't give him 350 i will lose my camera and jewelry, he yells screams and mentally puts me down! doesn't treat me fair!





i know if he does all of this why am i talking to him! i DON'T know i am scared he will fall if i don't help him!!





please should i just FORGET him in all or help me with out talking?!?! please give me advice!!!!





(no mean answers with cursing or anything, say the truth not a mean answer please) thanksAdvice! guys and girls! please!! (best advice 10 points)!!!?
well i asked someone once why she still loved her ex-boyfriend after they broke up. she said, ';it's cause when you love someone for so long, it's hard to stop loving them';. it's been a year for you...and to me a year is long enough!





what i would do...just go to your room and study all day. (that's my usual routine anyways) the reason why i state this is cause my routine calls for minimum social interaction. haha. my main point is to try to live a life now without interacting with him. delete his phone number from cell phone. delete his contact email/myspace/etc. whatever you use. When he tries to get to talk to you, just ignore the phone call, the email, messages, etc. When you see him in school or on the street, just tell him ';don't bother me'; and just keep walking. He's not going to pull you and force you to talk to him. He's in a public place.





Finally, find some friends. hang out and get your mind off of him. i find doing outdoor activities takes bad thoughts off for a while. I also keep thinking that people like that aren't worth it.


If you need more help trying to forget him, ..well... I really like acting. It doesn't matter where I am. When I want to forget someone, I always imagine myself walking down the street, bump into the hated person, and tell them, ';Oh sorry. Do I know you? Last weekend, I got into a car accident, and I lost most of my memories. I'm still looking through a facebook account I apparently have to try to recap anything I can find. So...what was your name again?'; And then I ';lol'; inside. I have considered doing this before, but the scenario never came about. But sooner or later, the more I think ';I'll pretend to have forgotten him'; then I will gradually think less and less. I know it is the weirdest advice you may have heard, but it helps me sometimes. Besides, I would like to say that one day for real and actually ';lol'; inside. :D I think it would work for only particular people.





Also, get a new boyfriend.


Buy some ice cream to forget for a while.


Also, get involved in some big project at school/community so you have something to think about (besides him). It could be that whatever you are involved in, could be so interesting, that you will forget him completely for a few weeks. Sounds impossible...but I say try it. Cause what's the harm? right?Advice! guys and girls! please!! (best advice 10 points)!!!?
there is a fine line between helping someone else and hurting yourself. obviously this is not a good situation and you just have to not talk to him or see him. if he can't appreciate your help, he isn't going to change anyway. you can't let yourself be treated like this; it is going to drain you. if you can't let go of him on your own, get your friends to help you.
Don't talk to him he is a user and a jerk. He sounds like he might become abusive (if he hasn't already ) and you are too good for that! time. Everytime he comes around remember all the mean hateful things he has said and tell your self that he was lucky YOU put up with HIM all this time. And assert yourself. If as I suspect he has a violent streak the term restraining order comes to mind
Hang up as soon as you hear his voice. Take him to Small Claims court to collect what he owes you. You have made yourself a victim. Only you can save yourself.
just cut him offf, not progressively and once u say its over, dont come back cuz he'll just think, if she forgives me 1nce, she'll forgive me a 2nd time
just tell him not to bother you and get a new boyfriend someone you like and someone who will protect you

No comments:

Post a Comment