Friday, January 8, 2010

Missing clothes still, looking for best advice?

Ok i live with two males in my house, my brother and my dad.. recently, and sparsely in the past. have i noticed missing clothes. its usually the same things, nylons, my underwear and bra's..once or twice i cant remember, a skirt i think. now i have had nylons gone missing, then oddly returned in what seemed like a ';worn'; state. what do you think is going on? i cant fathom which or who, or why these things happen...i would lean towards my brother ';trying'; my things onm i guess, he is younger and quite a curious lad lol. but i never really considered this..any thoughts? suggestions? how do i find out for sure? do i say anything? please serious replies only and feel free to email me if confidentiality is a must..Missing clothes still, looking for best advice?
seeing as you are cute your brother may be trying them on , he may have a fetish.you could check out his room. does he spend lots of time at home by himself,or does he have at least one friend over lots. bros friend could be doing this also.leave a note with your undies that says please leave my undies alone.if you want to find out for sure set up a video camera, when caught you could say you have a video or just tell him he may have your worn out stuff or you could buy him his own.Missing clothes still, looking for best advice?
It sounds like your brother is probably borrowing them to try on.

No comments:

Post a Comment