Friday, January 8, 2010

Could you please give me your best advice??

this is an email she replied to me...is she letting me down easy, or is she scareed, like she says she is...because she is only 13 and never been in a relationship before??





well first of all, I don't hate you. second, I haven't been avoiding you either becuase its not been just swimming that I've been busy with its been life.I also haven't been beating around the bush because you never asked me if I did or not. But I haven't ever thought of being more than friends with you because we've always been good friends and I think thats how things should stay.I just don't want to ruin a friendship.hope you've had a good day, and i will talk to you later





Now, I know this is a no, she clearly said she wants to remain friends, and trust me, I am treating that with respect and honor. Now my question is, is she just scared like she said because we have been such good friends for a long time, or because she doesnt see me like that. If she doesnt now, will sheCould you please give me your best advice??
Back off alil'! Give her space and RESPECT, respect, respect her decision! Maybe if you gave her room to think about it, then maybe she'll miss you and realize that she does wanna be more than friends.. So Good-luck with it! My question to you is how old are you? and I think 13 is a bit young to know if she's really in love..maybe a crush and admire, but at 13 you can't really know.Could you please give me your best advice??
I really hate to tell you this, but it's a definate no. Sorry. :(
umm how old are you? and if i were you i would just do as she wishes (stay friends) you never know possibly one day she'll want to be more that ';just friends'; but till then i would just be patient
take it from a girl who has been there done that....,shes scared. its weired thinking of a friend that way. wut if sumthing goes rong??? you guyz would be wiered around eachother. and besides shes 13. shes just starting to date. ley her experiment and c the world. wen she familiar with the concept then try agin.





hope i helpd!! =)
You are young, move on.
There's just no stopping you, is there? Ok, obviously you're not giving up on her, so why not just continue to remain friends. Show her that there is no reason for her to be afraid and let her get comfortable around you while harboring the idea of you being her boyfriend. After a while, she may warm up to you in that way and you may find yourself with a girlfriend. But like a said before, school is very important so don't let relationships distract you from getting good grades. There, I gave you advice and my line about being a good student. Why is it that you remind me so much of one of my friend's little brother's? Just like him, you kinda annoyed me at first but my maternal instincts kicked in and now I just think you sound so cute, dealing with one of your first major relationships. Dang it, this is why I'm not having kids anytime soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment