Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best working Hair Styling Iron the ones that i have found so far are Sedu and the Chi any advice?

I have a revlon but it does not work good at all i want one that will straighten out all of the frizzWhat is the best working Hair Styling Iron the ones that i have found so far are Sedu and the Chi any advice?
i suggest rusk curling irons.


i LOVE rusk products though, so i may be a bit bias :P





have a nice day =)What is the best working Hair Styling Iron the ones that i have found so far are Sedu and the Chi any advice?
I'm not familiar with Sedu, but I think the best flat irons are GHD, Kinu and CHI. They're expensive, but worth it.
GHD's work wonders on my hair.





Or else try C'; straightners- Corioless are the best type. My bff swears on these- she straightns her hair in 5 minutes and it is really curly.

No comments:

Post a Comment