Friday, January 8, 2010

10 points for best ADVICE from you sluts out there!!!!!!?

im a guy that is using my friends account!











Okay well I went out with a lovly girl. She is just perfect in my eyes. She would bake me cookies tell me that i was the best guy she has ever met and get me stuff for christmas. She would even surprise me to go to the movies and put on her fav love song in the car. She even made me this poem ,and i have to admit i didnt say thank you for anything. She is also very very pretty and perfect body.











I never got her anything nor hugged her or told her how much i cared for her. I avoided her sometimes when she wanted to give me hug when she saw me. ONE time she wanted to see me at my wrestling turnaments and I said NO! She would never get mad at me because she is soo nice and humble. I would even get mad at her because she would come up to me and wanted to eat lunch with me IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDS!





so would also do ramantic things for me... ugh





so i dumped her





now theres like tons of guys after her and want her to go out with her...





she still has feelings for me and asked me if we wanted to start over and asked me if i liked her still and i said NO!














but now i feel like a moron because i said that i didnt like her and i really do





now she might go out with a guy that said he was ';going to apreciate her';





I WANT HER BACK AND HOW CAN I GET HER BACK!!!!!!!!10 points for best ADVICE from you sluts out there!!!!!!?
well, calling all the girls on here sluts isn't going to get you anywhere. you are such a rude disrespectful guy, honestly. SO immature. from what you've said, you don't deserve anyone right now. you don't know what you've got till its gone. you really took her for granted. if it bugs you when she comes up to you in front of your friends, then you're ashamed of her and you shouldn't have her. you'll find someone else soon enough... if you're lucky. move on, get over it. you don't deserve her. honestly, acting like that won't get you anywhere.








respect, a$$hole.





edit - go on and tell her how you feel, if she's smart she'll laugh in your face. you'll most likely get rejected because you really treated her like crap. you're still a little boy.


if the guy is going to appreciate her, then let her be with him. because you definitely can't appreciate her.10 points for best ADVICE from you sluts out there!!!!!!?
If she's so nice and lovely, you should have appreciated her in the first place and treated her well! But you are young and will make these mistakes, like all guys do. If you want a girlfriend, you have to be nice to girls. Sounds to me like you don't deserve her. Especially starting this question off with the word SLUTS.
why is your name Jessica C?
You only want her back because you can't have her back, she's clearly over you if she's going out with someone else. Move on and treat people better in future.
you dont deserve her. u shud forget her. u need a kind of girl who can throw tantrums and want u to spend money on her and pamper her.


really if u cant appreciate pure love then thats wat u shud have.





just forget her
nah...no advice for you A$$hole because you don't deserve anyone but yourself
You didn't deserve her in the first place, don't drag her back to a sucky relationship.
you sound like a tool, i hope she doesn't let you win her back, she sounds way too good for you
wow why are you usin ma question to post this question? sluts???u mean girls
sounds like you screwed the pooch on this one, pal
All I can say UR A JERK


and you don't know what you have until it's gone.
this is too long
this is sooo fake
haha i dont believe this


its a buncha bs
May I suggest that you're a complete moron ?


...and if your whole thing here is true, then she's better off without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment