Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best advice you've ever been given? ?

and, also, why does no one ever answer my questions? i am very stressed, and i still hav no answeres for my question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> it would probly be easy to get the ten points, because no one is answernig. What is the best advice you've ever been given? ?
The golden rule... Treat others as you would like to be treatedWhat is the best advice you've ever been given? ?
The best advice, was pretty much encouragement; even though i wasnt thrilled about my brother joining the marines i wasnt going to hate him for doing it. Hes so happy we all support him, but god i can not wait until his term is over!
';When someone compliments you, just say thank you.';


I used to unintentionally deflect the compliment with some off-hand comment.
Stay away from that cheat - he will eventually hurt you!


I didn't


and


yes he hurt me very badly.



Be yourself...
Dont sweat the small stuff.


Never go to bed mad at your wife
To be a leader, and not a follower.
Drop A-Level maths.
to let go..





and u're question has been deleted ..sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment