Friday, January 8, 2010

Should I just call it quits? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

This guy and I love each other for 3 years. (We did not have sex-- I am still a virgin) We separated because I moved to other states. We decided to stay friends, but we hope to be together again.





In the past year, I try very hard to make our relationship work. I sent him e-mail once a week. I called him. I went to visit him two times (16 hours drive). First time, he wanted to make love, but I did not want to. (He was disappointed, but he still respect me) The second times, he promised he will take me to the beach, but he had to go out of town.(He did not tell me the reason)--- I was disappointed.





In the past year, He never send e-mail or call me first. Although, he often respond my e-mail or phone call. He love to write poems about how much he loves, miss, and want to be with me, but I don't understand or care. He wrote almost 30 poems about our relationship. This is pretty much how he communicate with me besides answering my questions.





Does he love me? Why can he call me?Should I just call it quits? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
he may feel that things are becoming a bit more awkward. sometimes, the longer u are away from someone, the harder it gets. it doesn't necessarily mean that he doesn't love you though. he may be busy with work and other things. right now you need to make the first move if he isn't. he may not have the same confidence he used to. keep writing and calling. try your hardest for him if you really love him. his love for you may be different now that you two have been apart. but that doesn't mean he doesn't love you still. I am in a similar situation and right now I'm trying as hard as I can. Pay attention to his poems becuz they could be saying something about how he really feels. but my advice is to keep trying.





~emShould I just call it quits? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
I think he writes the poetry to just keep you there, if he really cared he would call with out you having to promt him.... if i was you and haveing second thoughts .. i would move on... the stress is not worth it...
To me,it seems as if he wants and loves you,but wouldn't turn down an invitation to hook-up.Anyone can love someone but still have sex with another.I am only guessing here,so don't get worked up over my speculation.i ,too,find it easier to write out my true feelings rather than speak them.Maybe he isn't a good conversationalist and gets nervous when you call him.

No comments:

Post a Comment