Friday, January 8, 2010

10 points for best advice..i really need it?

Well my friends keep telling me that this guy i knew in 6th grade is staring at me(we r n 8th grade) and he pointed me out to his friends. Well today at lunch i was sitting with my friends so to see if he was staring at me i got my backpack and looked through it i got my phone and made it seem like i was texting. then my friends were freaking out telling me he stood up real quick to see what i was doing.





-so do u think he likes me?


-why would he point at me anyway?


-why did he want to see what i was doing?


-should i have my friend ask him if he likes me? i told her list other peoples names then say my mine as the 3rd one?


-what would u do?


-should she suggest he make a move?


*thanks soo much* 10pts for best answer!


(please don't say your 2 young)10 points for best advice..i really need it?
I think it's great that you are interested in guys. My neighbors who are like little sisters to me are a little older than you but were interested in guys at that age. They are smart girls and I'm sure you are too. Don't get in over your head. If you are interested in him try to find out if he's interested in you back. If so ask him out. If not then that's his loss. If you do go out cool just make sure you watch your back and remember that you are young and it may not last forever. Be prepared to get your heart broken a few times. I know my sisters have. As you grow you learn more and more. Have faith and have fun, just not too much fun lol. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment