Friday, January 8, 2010

Best advice for Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. Alumnae?

I have been interested in becoming a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. for years now. The chapter at my undergrad university has been suspended so I am looking to join an alumnae chapter. I am currently in grad school working on my Master's and plan to go for my Ph.D. I enjoy doing community service and have been doing it off and on for years and plan on picking up with the community service since it is the summer and I have a lot more time on my hands. I am a very determined young woman and refuse to give up on my dream. I know what my local chapter is and plan to attend their events. What's the best advice that some current members can give prospective members?Best advice for Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. Alumnae?
Your question is very general, so my answer is going to have to be very general. Being a part of my illustrious sisterhood requires a lot of hard work. Alumnae chapters for the most part have lines every five to ten years. I am not sure exactly what type of advice you are seeking, but if Delta is in your heart continue to seek her. It seems like you are on the right track though. I hope this helps and good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment