Friday, January 8, 2010

MEN:WOULD U DO THIS JUST TO BE ROMANTIC??10 points for best advice!?

This guy I am seeing asked me like '; Do you want me to miss you?';


Does it mean he start to have feelings for me now? or would you say that to someone just because you want to be romantic?


we are both in our 25s





He spent the night at my place and we spent the entire day together the next day. But no sex yet. We went out for like 5 dates.





I posted this before but i need more answers.


Thanks for the advices.MEN:WOULD U DO THIS JUST TO BE ROMANTIC??10 points for best advice!?
I don't see why this is romantic. Seems like a sarcastic thing to say ';do you want me to miss you?';





I am really confused with your question. why do girls seem so clueless. If he is dating you than he obviously likes you.MEN:WOULD U DO THIS JUST TO BE ROMANTIC??10 points for best advice!?
It's a yes or no question. Wow that's really not romantic!? Flowers and candle lit dinner is and thats NOT!
I hardly consider that romantic. It would be sweet if he actually said ';I miss you'; instead of asking you. It almost seems like he's uncertain yet.
idk...i usually dont ask the chick back out if we dont **** on the 2nd date...so...im not much help.
He is being both romantic and he is getting new feelings for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment