Friday, January 8, 2010

What's your best advice on ruling out the negativity...?

that was instilled in you as a child. Limiting beliefs, low self esteem, not feeling enough. Even you realize that these are not true, sometimes I get so tire of the negative voice popping in my head. I feel like I have to shut it up.





I've always been told I was not enough sadly. I was verbally abused....etc. Sometimes I get so jealous of people who are naturally positive who have postive upbringing. Its inevitable that negativity happens, but they somehow handle it easier and more lighthearted. For me, its a war in my mind. =(What's your best advice on ruling out the negativity...?
words can be poison. i love this video...





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpkfCZPbl鈥?/a>What's your best advice on ruling out the negativity...?
Joyce Meyer wrote a book called Battlefield of the Mind. She says when you get stinking thinking, you have to trade negative thoughts for positive ones and you have to practice this on purpose. So when the negative thoughts start, just think of your favorite song, poem, Bible verse, joke. I think of a song in the morning, and if I get bummed out, I just think of that song. You could get a notebook and write down three good things that happen to you everyday. Then you will notice more good things happening because you focus on the good things each day instead of the bad things.
there are things that they don't have that you do.





don't let those things get you down.





it happens to us everyday.





just thank the Lord that it was all you endured.





Some people have worse situations.
Jealous of postive people?


Me too. It's good to know I'm not the only one with that problem.


And I wish I had an answer to your question. But I don't.
Hi Dear





Don't think about yourself. Just keep helping people who need it.


Giving gives great satisfaction
omg, i totally know where you're coming from! i grew up dealing with more negativity than love, and it's just like you said, a war in your mind involving all the voices that you heard in the past. it sucks.





the first thing that i came to realize is that i chose to be involved with negative people, even if unconsciously. these people reflected the way that my parents and so-called friends treated me before, and since i'm so familiar with that kind of treatment, i think it's the only option for me. instead of being so jealous of positive people, i'm trying to surround myself with more of them so they can serve as a role model for me. i can learn their secrets and use them for myself. =]





also, i looked into hypnotherapy to change the negative messages implanted in my subconscious mind. i'm not going to get into any boring details here, but i'm pretty sure that you can benefit tons from self-hypnosis and guided meditations that help reprogramming your subconscious. please consider looking into them.





i wish you a lot of luck in everything! i hope this helps!


xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment