Friday, January 8, 2010

What's the best advice you've ever received in your entire life?

There's got to be something sticking out in your head right now. Advice you're probably going to remember for the rest of your life.





Well if you're wondering, my advice was given to me by my stepfather. It was about a month ago when I was really depressed about a lot of different things. He was driving me to school and he looked over at me and said:





';Whatever is bothering you right now probably seems really important. And you might think that life sucks. But sometimes you just have to pick up the pieces and move on, no matter how hard it is.';





So that's my good advice. Anyone else want to share?What's the best advice you've ever received in your entire life?
Through out my whole life, i've been given alot of advice about life.


There were a couple that have always stuck with me, like..


';Watch your words,once it's out of your mouth..you can't take it back';


Also, another one my mum told me..which is actually one of my best :


';It's your life and your responsibility to find your own happiness';





You can really learn alot from people, which also reminds me of another one ';treat people like you'd want to be treated';.What's the best advice you've ever received in your entire life?
My older sister told me never to watch soap operas since they are depressing and waste of time. That was many years ago. I dint. I thank her for that. Always stayed with me. Nothing great but it helped.There are other things that stayed with me that I wont go into now. Your grandfather is such a wonderful person to give that type of advice.
The best advice I have ever received is not to take advice from complete strangers on the internet!
trust no one, and you'll live.
  • wrinkles
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment